- Learn/memorize (a)new names every week, starting with Allah Subhanahu wa-ta’ala; the most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
- When you come across a Name in your Islamic studies add that name to the list of Names you are memorizing and learning.
- Make up songs on the go with the Names you have learned.
- Practice writing the Arabic Names and keep a journal and/or poster.
- Talk about the meanings and call upon Allah with these Name(s) all week. The next week, start again or continue to practice as needed.
|Video (Student)||Who is Allah?|
|Song (Student)||Allah Created Everything|
|Song (Student)||Allah Made Everything|
|Video (Teacher)||Who is Allah?|
|Ask Search Engine||Who created water (air, mountains, animals, fire)? How was water (etc.) created? Why was the earth created?|
|Activity||Constantly marvel at everything around you all day recognize as Allah’s work, say Alhumdulilah.|
|Printout||Practice writing Allah|