Freestyle build with blocks, marble runs, sand, construction paper, play-doh, clay, mud, rocks, flowers, leaves, sticks…
Research, read, and learn about how and why things work.
- Video (Student): The Engineer Song
- Video (Student): NASA for Kids: Intro to Engineering
- Video (Student): How are robots built?
- Video (Student): How Do Beavers Build a Dam
- Video (Student): Animals building skills
- Video (Student): Introduction to Electricity
Draw your own designs and inventions.
- Article (Teacher/Student): The Engineering Design Process
Play engineering computer games.
- Interactive (Student): Engineering Games (PBS Kids)