- Learn/memorize (a)new names every week, starting with Allah Subhanahu wa-ta’ala; the most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
- When you come across a Name in your Islamic studies add that name to the list of Names you are memorizing and learning.
- Make up songs on the go with the Names you have learned.
- Practice writing the Arabic Names and keep a journal and/or poster.
- Talk about the meanings and call upon Allah with these Name(s) all week. The next week, start again or continue to practice as needed.
|AV||Ayaytul Kursi; Who is Allah?; Allah Created Everything; Allah Made Everything|
|Activities||Study Ayat Al Kursi (2:255)|
Constantly marvel at everything around you all day recognize as Allah’s work, say Alhumdulilah.
Practice writing Allah