Daily Breakfast Focus: Math: Count, classify, add, subtract
Daily Dinner Focus: Social Sciences (See weekly for topics)
Culinary Arts Vocabulary: Mandarin
- How many bites to finish the food?
- How many ingredients are we using today?
- What choices do we have to pick from?
- How long does it take to eat breakfast?
- What is each person eating?
- How many cups/plates/silverware is needed per person?
- Do we have a balanced breakfast?
- What percentage/fraction of foods/drink do we want/ea
What did we do today?
What was the best part of the day?
What will we do after dinner?
Breakfast: Shapes, descriptions, colors
Cut hard boiled egg/food in half and a second one 1/2 different direction.
What are the shapes/colors on the table today?
What would you like to do for someone else if you had a lot of money?
Breakfast: Patterns and observational skills
Go over the steps for preparing breakfast.
Make patterns with the food on the plate.
Eat food in different patterns. (Ex: Take a bite of bread, egg, fruit, sip of milk, repeat.)
Who helped get the food here?